The 365 Flowers Project

Day 80

Taking photos or making art with a flower theme every day in 2016.

 
A window at the library where I work has a deep ledge,
it was begging for some art.
 
 


This lovely postcard found its way into my mailbox. I know it is part of the 2016 Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap. Unfortunately, the sender did not sign their name. A perfect card for me!


Mail arrived! I sent these two pieces of mail art to Who is Eduardo Munez?

 
I have a side project Scriptorium nonboredium--an exercise in lexical nonsense.
 
 
This appeared on the Who is Eduardo Munez? Facebook page. Here is the comment that went with my letter. (made me laugh)
More beautiful letters for Eduardo today! First up 'Save the Dandelion' by Jill Eudaly. Thank you - we love it! Eduardo DEFINITELY believes in equal rights for weeds too!
 
 
Do something for fun today!
 
See you here tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts