The 365 Flowers Project

Day 79

Taking photos or making art with a flower theme every day in 2016.



My mom (also my biggest fan) asked for some of my paper flowers. She suggested I glue them to a piece of cardboard so they could be displayed on a shelf. Luckily I am a hoarder and had the perfect shallow box lid that fit the bill.
 
 
 
Now I have to make more flowers!
 
This weekend I'll be starting a large 3D project  for an art show that will be held during a Herb and Garden Show. I've decided to do a second piece of art work featuring these flowers.
I'm excited to get started!
 
See you here tomorrow.


Comments

  1. Hi Jill I love the idea of your 365 flower project. You have come up with some interesting ways to make them! Is there a pattern for the rolled flowers above? These are so cool. Looking forward to getting your postcard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts