The 365 Flowers Project

Day 34
of
The 365 Flowers Project

 
Flower, Spider and Jingle Bells.
 
This Saturday I will be hosting a teen art club at our local library.  Today I spent the afternoon planning activities. For a warm up exercise I wrote words on  slips of paper. Each kid will take 3 slips of paper and make some kind of art using the words I wrote down.
 
I assigned myself flower, then randomly pulled two other slips. Then I gave myself 15 minutes to draw and giggle.
 
I wrote all kinds of stuff on the slips of paper; fire, hop, tears, drip, worm, bug, red, yellow, cow and the list goes on. Should be fun!
 
Here is a close up of the spider in case you can't find him. He is holding on to a string of jingle bells.

 
I thought we would also do a little mail art.
I love mail art!
 
 
 Fish mail art call at Moan Lisa
 
See you here tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts