The 365 Flowers Project

Day 50


Day 50....seems like I should have gone a little bigger for this milestone.
 
 
It was a day of ups and downs.
 
I had lunch with a friend and was invited to do a project at her gallery.
 
(that was the up)
 
(now for the down)
 
 
I  said good bye to a character tonight. Vella was a bartender in my small home town for over 30 years. Vella knew everything that happened in town. Telegraph, telephone, Vella knows, was the joke. A few years ago I attended her retirement party. It was an all day party, standing room only.
 
Deaths do come in 3's, we lost 3 major characters in our small town in the last two weeks. Vella's son pointed out that we are a town full characters some others will step into the spotlight. We are a corky bunch I guess.
 
See you here tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts