#CreativeSprint


Day #5 of the Creative Sprint-- make something boring seem exciting. We are reenacting the scene from Lion King. You know, the one were the lion cub is held high on top of Pride Rock. Shadows made exciting. Yes, No??? Well, hold a cat up high with a dog wanting in on the act got pretty exciting!


 
Day #4 Make something inspired by and/or that goes over an eye.
We found this spring along a road while walking. I didn't make it but I think I made a cool photo.
Eva is a good sport, she is also the person holding the cat in the last photo.
 

Day #3-- Use your non-dominate hand to create something. I quickly sketched my studio using my left hand. It was a certain charm....

#CreativeSprint

Todays prompt is, make something in a box. Stay tuned!

Other news...

The taps in my maple trees were pulled yesterday. I still have about 3 1/2 gallons of sap to boil down.

The nests from my last post, the update is... two have been destroyed by cats. Dang cats!

That about wraps things up. Have a great day and stop back soon!

Comments

  1. Holy moly! You drew that with your non-dominant hand?! That's wonderful. And your studio looks like my friend Emily's studio. Love it.

    I don't know how you managed it, but that shadow photo looks just like the movie! awesome work.

    Eva is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts