Mail Art projects


It's that time of year! What time is that? It's time to Liberate Your Art! Join Kat Eye Studio's 5th postcard swap here .   So what's this all about? It's about getting your artwork printed professionally on postcards and sent out into the world. Next you mail 5 postcards along with postage for 6 postcards to Kat. She then sends you 5 postcards from other artist, plus one from her.

Vistaprint is having a postcard sale NOW!  Another good printer is MOO.

Being January I need something like this swap to lite a fire under me. We have had record low temperatures and many school delays this month. Let's not talk about the flu... so glad to be over it!
I'm having a bit of trouble getting back on track here in 2015.

Lucky for me I also found two other mail art projects to get me moving. One is on Face Book and the art with be shown in NYC. On Face Book look for "What's your View"?  The deadline for this mail art show is coming up quick.

The second mail art show is kind of local to me. It's being held at a YMCA as a fund raiser. At this time I can't find the information on that show...   I know the deadline is soon so I hope it turns up!

Thanks for dropping by and stop back soon!

Comments

Popular Posts