Christmas postcards!



Here they are, my newest art endeavor, Mail Art dramas. This set of four postcards is called
 A Christmas Tale. With Mail Art dramas postcards, one sends a story through the mail a postcard at a time. Making snail mail fun again!

I have packaged the sets of postcards and tomorrow I start selling them at the Bottlebrush Gallery in Harmony, PA. Next week they will be on sale at another local location and online. Yep, another venture into Etsy. I wonder if they have a limit on the number of stores that one person can open and close???  Some of you know what I'm talking about. Etsy is not an easy place to market your art. It's a great site but overflowing with other artist selling their artwork-- making the single artist a grain of sand on a large beach.





I'm excited to start this new enterprise. The mice make me laugh and it's always fun to crack yourself up when creating art. Enjoying this launch of Mail Art dramas but next week it's back to work. I need to dream up the next postal drama!

Have a great day and stop back soon!

Comments

  1. I agree with you about Etsy. I have emptied my shop and opened my own website. It is cheaper and I have had increased commissions lately. Not sure how long it will last but I am also getting more friendly customers too. Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts