Friday, October 3, 2014


Happy October! I love fall weather and being comfortably back into the routine of kids in school. The girls don't share my bliss. I finally got around to turning the page on my feral burro's of Beatty, NV calendar.

My long time friend Diane Moore is a feral burro paparazzi. As you can see from this next photo the burros are not camera shy.

 
This sweet guy walked up to Diane's truck to say hello. I think he was hoping she had
 her camera handy!
 
I had a very busy week. I painted pumpkins for a Scary Art Show and spent a day at the Woodland Pottery Studio. I still haven't posted photos of a very cool mixed media workshop I took last week.
 
Have a great day and stop back soon!     (so many cool things will be posted next week!)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Let us see pictures of the pumpkins that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Methinks the burro was looking for a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is awesome, and so is that celebrity burro!

    ReplyDelete