It's September so I turned the page on my feral burros of Beatty, NV calendar.

I'm looking forward to the ordered fall brings to my family’s lives. School started last week and after school activities will soon be in full swing. Next week I start back to work at the environmental education center, can’t wait!  In the meantime I'm going to blow the cobwebs off my studio work table. It feels good to be back into a routine.  --- I'm a terrible manager of time. I need structure otherwise I daydream the days away and time slips by.

I hope you all had a great summer and are ready for the adventures that fall brings. I for one am glad to say good bye to warm humid air and hello to cool crisp fall weather.

Have a great day and stop back soon!

Comments

  1. It is still in the upper 80's and low 90's down here. Fall comes in late December and then Spring comes a couple of months later. Summer is our longest season, lasts from eight to ten months, depending on the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts