Wednesday, August 6, 2014

6 Ways


 I present Six Ways to Carry Packages.


A few days ago I was at my studio table brainstorming. Not much was happening so I texted my husband. I asked him what he was doing. His first reply was, working --men! Well yeah, I knew that much.  Eventually he provided details, it was like pulling teeth. That morning he was tracking down parts for a machine his company uses called a six way. Six ways stuck in my brain. Now you know where I got the inspiration for Six Ways to Carry Packages.



















 
 

These pencil and watercolor paintings speak to me. I love the simplicity of form yet they say a lot. There is also the bonus of me thinking they are funny. I like to crack myself up!

Have a great day and stop back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! The simplicity of shape, the colors, the playfulness...just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Keep it funny, it's summer and the livin' is easy.... so the song goes.

      Delete