Thinking Spring!
Decided to update my blog banner, out with the snow.
Come to think about it my whole blog could use an update...
 
What is the banner made of you ask?
( yeah, I can read your mind--grin)
 
Well, since you asked, dyed brown paper bags.
I love to sew paper. If you have never done it, give it a try!
 
Did you notice the lovely butterfly from my dead bug collection? Yep, it's real!
The little daisies are real too, wait no, those ones are painted.
Now that I gave it a second look,
 I see that I cropped the dried flower off the bottom of the photo. 
 
The clocks have sprung ahead, now all we need is for Spring to arrive on time.
(see what I did there? clocks, arrived on time...)
 
Okay, I have successful avoid dealing with my taxes for a few minutes,
back to the file cabinet I go.
 
Have a great day and stop back soon!


Comments

  1. Wonderful new banner, Jill !
    I love making art with brown paper bags too. Happy Spring! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice art, I thought it was a quilt until I read your blog. And why did you have to remind me about taxes. Guess I better get to doing mine, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice new spring banner....love your paper bags as you know. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is working. For today, at least :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts