Art Swap

 
This fine fellow is keeping me company in the studio. I would like to thank Sherry Dietz for this lovely bird. Sherry truly has a talent for working in stained glass. How did I become so fortunate as to have such a fine piece of artwork land in my mailbox?
Well, a few weeks ago Sherry was admiring one of the ICAD cards I made that featured bees. I mailed her the bees and she repaid me with her artwork.
(I think I made out better in this swap!)
 
 

                                                         Thanks again Sherry. I'm loving the dove!

Comments

  1. That's a cheery gift to keep you happy all day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both and the bees are fantastic except they do not look like stained glass. Where is the lead trim?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts