Monday, August 5, 2013

The End

 
The Daisy Yellow Index Card-a-Day (ICAD) challenge is over. The fun wrapped up July 31.
Here are some of the last cards I made on the now beloved index card. Making art each day for the month of July was a  very good thing for me. I was in my studio and making art!

 
Abstract, acrylic paint

 
Zombie! In honor of  the film,The Night of the Living Dead. ( ICAD didn't turn out so well) The movie was filmed in my home town Evans City. On Aug 30 &31st, a Festival is being held to celebrate the movie. The festival will have in attendance 17 members of the film's cast and crew.


Happy Monday! Today I start seriously getting Eva's Mad Hatter birthday party put together. In my head it is going to be a major stage production. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

3 comments:

  1. Mad Hatter party, whoa, invite me Eva. That sounds like so much fun. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...love the zombie one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like your zombie card? I love it!
    The index card a day challenge just really reinvigorated my art. I've been doing so much art I haven't had time for reading blogs. I guess you can tell. Sorry to have been so long away. But now you get lots of annoying comments.

    ReplyDelete