Photo Friday

 
Recently I visited Thomas Jefferson's home Monticello in Charlottesville, VA.
If you have never been to Monticello I highly recommend making it a point to visit.
It truly is an amazing place.
I have been there more than once and will probably visit again one day.
 
The photo at the top is of the back of the house. Tours line up in front of the home so all the photos I took there were filled with mobs of people.
 
They do not allow pictures to be taken inside the home during tours.
The inside of the house is amazing

 
 

 
Rural Virginia is beautiful country.


 
Mr. Jefferson and Eva.


Comments

  1. History and scenery, a gret combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Monticello, during my years of living in Washington, D.C., and loved it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washington DC is spectacular, and Thomas Jefferson's home really showcases how inventive and intelligent he was!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those crows and your photos such pretty farms and plantings. Eva looking hip....Love to see Jefferson's place one day. DC is one of my faves, how can you not love everything about the Smithsonian. xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts