Writing about reader challenges a few posts back has me thinking I need to enter one myself.
A deadline may get me out of my art rut.
I'm giving the  Cloth Paper Scissors Tunnel Book challenge a try.
 My tunnel book is a work in progress and it seems like an easy project.
Famous last words?
 
I am also thinking about entering the Arthouse Co-op print maker swap.
 Block print postcards have been on my mind too, so I bought the supplies.
Not at all sure what I'm going to do.
 
Anyone else thinking about participating in a reader challenge? 
 

Comments

  1. good luck! Can't wait to see what you come up with! That's an ambitious challenge!

    Love the mailbox in the last post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No challenges for me I have soooo much on my plate with online goodies I am playing in, but good for you on the tunnel book. I did think about that one...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to leave these art challenges up to you, and I can't wait to see what you come up with, You never disappoint, and you always inspire!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts