Happy Halloween!
 
I decided painting a pumpkin is far more fun than carving one.
 
We have two pumpkins outside Eva wants me to carve. Since the weather
has turned wet and cool..pumpkin carving....not going to happen.
 
Trick or Treat is Wednesday night, 80 % chance of rain.
Eva has been to three Halloween parties so I'm
thinking I can declare Halloween over.
 
( I'm not a mean mom, she is getting her braces off this week,
has her usual Hip Hop class and Musical Theater class,
plus practice for an audition in her all school play, Annie)
 
 
 
 
Lady Gaga paid me visit this Halloween!
 
 


Comments

  1. I like what you did to the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying painted pumpkins rsther than carved ones.
    this one is quite dramatic as Eva is in her costume. xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts