Outing


Between thunderstorms we ventured out today.
The Wexford General Store was having a sale.
( find them on Face Book, they have really nice pieces listed)

The store is a two story building stuffed with anything and everything.


Yes, that's Eva and my mom is in the room behind her.




I was looking for something to inspire me.
Nothing got my imagination sparked.
( probably because I have several unfinished projects I need to finish
before I start another!)

I did buy a fashion pin.
It's a modern piece.


A snake!!!
I am not fond of snakes, my husband was surprised that I bought it.

Where do you go to find inspiration???

Comments

  1. Oh yummy I love places like that. Snakes are transformation maybe that's why you were attracted. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stores like this are like treasure hunts, and there's nothing quite like it in the city. I should however get down to the weekly antique market one of these days - you've inspired me! Congrats on being in the magazine too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that place. Have been many times. Where do I get inspired... art magazines, galleries, museums, walking outside, driving the car, shower...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts