Sunday, March 25, 2012

Messy Work Table Photo Collaboration




Just snapped this photo of my work space.
When I told my husband about this project he
wanted to know if I thought it up since it fits me perfect.

I had to remove the top layer  of  the mess otherwise no one
would have guessed there was a flat surface holding the pile up.
( My husband made me confess that last bit)

Basically I have had to move to the dinning room table to work.
I need to make some time to get things in some kind of order.


is the hostess of the
Messy Work Table Photo Collaboration

7 comments:

  1. Every flat space is messy at my place. You know what they say, "a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind". I must have a healthy mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh because my art studio is so full of paper/scraps/paint/markers/etc. that I can't work there...have to work in the kitchen! I see I'm in good company! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, this is good! I'm really starting to feel better now. Not sure some of these ladies know what a real mess is. I blame it on mixed-media. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you win! :D But I think eveyone else cleaned a little bit, too... ;o)

    Looks fabulous! I would love to see all these spaces in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag you are it. Play along at my new blog or not if you wish. xox corrine

    ReplyDelete