Out the door!


I dropped my Sketchbook in the mail today!
It's now on it's way to NYC.
( Art House Co-op  Sketchbook Project 2012)

Basically my sketchbook is about my dream trip to London.

First I need to find my suitcase.


I showed my passport dilemma in earlier posts.
 Next up..postcards ( I love them) and hotel.


The postcard was sent to me from someone in Australia via Postcrossings.
The stamps above the hotel are from a package
 Lorna @ Artymess sent me.
( I keep everything!)


Out and about. Lost on the tube.

My next post will be the second half of the sketchbook.
Opening night at The Tate Modern Environmental Art Show.
See ya there!




Comments

  1. Tate Modern, sure, I'll go....Looks like a cool trip you have been dreaming about. Time for some bubble and squeak! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like a fun project Jill!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts