What day is it????


The 4ft x 4 ft collage I started some time ago is almost done. I just need to clean up the edges and hang it on my wall. But since school started on September 7th my life...is not my own. Besides school, Eva has a busy after school schedule.


The collage is about man entering into "green spaces" displacing wildlife.


I hope now that I have found my way back to my blog I will find time for making art.
I fear my duties as a "stage mom" may be keeping me busy.
Eva is taking an acting class on Saturdays which has us doing a few events outside of class this fall. She is also in a musical theater class during the week.
Yep, show biz is in her blood!



Comments

  1. I hear ya!! My mom duties have been kicked up a notch as well. Nice collage!! I really like the size and the blue color for the background is awesome. Love that color. I enjoy your rabbits hopping through. I even think you could add more by disguising them in their various backgrounds. Great job!!!! You always have such interesting themes and stories with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying this collage piece and I think it really showcases your commitment to reducing your consumption which I know is important to you. Glad you jumped in even for a bit, being Mom is always the most and first thing. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back, to the blog and to the art. I have left my painting go for way too long. Guess I need to set up a canvas and just do it! There sure is a lot going on in your collage and in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and thanks for dropping into Zendoll Workshop. My daughter is the graphic artist who whipped up that poster - just to announce her own booth at the art event, so I had to show it off as well.
    Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this and glad you found time to share this. Such a message! and wonderfully told!
    Days go by fast and time with Eva is priceless. Somehow we find a way to balance once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts