London Calling

 
 
I've been at loose ends of late, to many projects waiting. Where to start?

The small sketchbook for Sketchbook Project 2012 seemed like a good choice..again, it's small.

I picked Transatlantic from the list at Art House Co-op.

My title is London Calling. Why is London calling you ask???


Because on the first page of the sketchbook is a letter from the Tate Modern, London, stating how happy they are that next month I will be attending their Environmental Art show where a few of my pieces will be featured!!!!

Yes--me-- part of a big deal art show.

It's my sketchbook and I plan to live large between the covers!


First I need to find my suitcase.





Next, I need a passport picture.

Eva was my photographer.




For my Sketchbook Project 2011 book I did the cover last.

Not this time.


None of what I've posted is a finished page but you get the idea.

 
My 2011 sketchbook,Waterlogged is now in the Art House Co-op library.

click below for a full view.









Comments

  1. Vamping it up for the photographer I see. I'll gladly go visit the Tate Modern with you and walk along the Thames! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a big deal! What a great excuse to make a memorable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is always so fun and full of exciting news. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts