A bit of Eva's school art work. A fish made from a soda bottle.
( I love feathers on a fish)


A cat temple made of paper and clay.


Eva dressed as Opal the miner for her school play Geology Rocks!

A few other miners from the play. Their costumes, vests and aprons, I made from paper bags.




I did finish some art work for a magazine submission. I was so happy when I mailed it out for their consideration. A day later I realized that I forgot to take photographs of the pieces.
Life has been hectic here!
Once school is out it should slow down, I hope. 




Comments

  1. So they did use your costumes, all the hard work and they look great. I can't get over how much the paper looks like leather, so cool. Flying fish, that my kind of style, wings and bling. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, the end is school is crazy hectic! Digging your new blog look! Awesome costumes! hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts