Postcrossing


Because I don't have enough to do, I joined Postcrossing. Basically you sign up and are given an address and then send a postcard out into the world. Your name  is then given to someone and they mail you a postcard. I first heard about this from Corrine ( maker of the cool bottle art a few posts back) at

I thought about it and it didn't get me to excited. Then Corrine posted a batch of the postcards she was making for the project. I wanted to make postcards!

My mom then gave me two photo boxes. I took one look at them and thought, one for postcards I make and one for postcards I get.
Here is my first  postcard. I made it out of two Christmas cards.
It's now on it's was to Germany.

If you would like to find out more about Postcrossings click the badge on the right side of my blog.
The Sketch Book Challenge is on going but the Sketch Book Project 2011 is closed. The badge will take you to the Art House Co-op which is a very cool site and they run several different kinds of projects during the year. Worth the click to look around.

Comments

  1. A snowman valentine is so great, since we will be buried under snow I am sure on Valentine's. I hope you are okay and not buried under ice. I heard the ice was going your way! Be careful. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts