Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cheers!


Eco friendly vodka!
( another reason to drink during the holidays?)
I needed a bottle of vodka for a party and while reaching for the Gray Goose I spotted this bottle of 360 Vodka. The labels are made with 100% recycled paper and the bottle is 85% recycled glass. And the vodka distillery employs CO2 capturing technology. Okay, not sure how much CO2 vodka making creates but it's a good marketing angle.
The good people at 360 also provide a postage paid envelope to return the cap and wire lid.
I have also seen eco friendly wines.
Next time your in a liquor store you might want to read the  labels, never know what you'll find.
Cheers! 

3 comments:

  1. So cool, thanks for the tip! Hope it tastes as good as the bottle looks. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I might even be persuaded to buy one! I do like the leafy white label on a bottle of ruby Port & the heavy foil around the neck of some wine bottles tho.

    Enjoy the holidays despite all the stresses & strains ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I fell asleep at the computer on that last post .... but I'm starting with the low notes of 2010 so I can end on a High note ... then I'll be so much closer to HIM!

    ReplyDelete