Origami Trees


Many years ago these origami trees were my Christmas card. I sent three trees of different sizes. They were made from a kelly green card stock that I decorated with Gel pens. 
I love making these tress. They are a fast project, something you can finish the same day you start.
IMAGINE THAT!

All you need is square piece of paper, size is up to you.


Make on diagonal fold.




Fold each side in--- to meet first fold.



Now fold the bottom upward.



Next unfold slightly, open the back up so it stands up.



I like to use scrapbook card stock.

I add paint or glitter to the paper's printed patterns.





Happy Folding!

Comments

  1. These are adorable! I'm itching to make mine but not sure if I have time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and so simple, leave it to you. These are charming. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! I have been teaching kids how to make origami whales at Sunday School, to go with the Jonah and the whale story! All the same folds just a few extra steps. Beautiful trees and great idea! I am really loving origami these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these trees, and I love the whole origami simplicity. A great post - as always. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts