And the plants grew


Well this is my latest Sketchbook page. The rain came down and the plants grew.

Now for a photo tour of  whats been going on here.


                                       I took this on my way to work one morning last week.


I took this one while collecting fall leaves this morning.



Last weekend I took Eva and Tatum to the Pittsburgh Zoo. It was trick-or-treat weekend.



Tomorrow night is the youth group Halloween party. The next night is a Halloween parade. Friday is the school Halloween party and we finish up Saturday night with trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.
We also have a Zombie thing that happens in our town. Night of  the Living Dead was filmed here in the 1950's, our claim to fame. We have horror movie fans traveling to their Mecca, our cemetery often.
I might attend this year just to take pictures!




Comments

  1. Do people dress up too .....isnt that scary ?
    what a lovely view on your way to work...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. the town fills up with Zoombies. The town even plays the movie outdoors in a park near our swimming pool. My friend walks her dog in the cemetery and often sees people dressed up taking pictures by graves or making mini moves. The cemetery is outside of town on a hilltop and surrounded by woods...spooky anytime of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. I didn't know Night of the Living Dead was there. It scared the heck out of me as a kid. I understand there are zombies travelling all over
    the country, Boston yesterday too for some new show....Sounds like Salem, MA where there will be witches upon witches meeting in their covens for Halloween. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of the cutest photos ever. I just love the image in your journal. I would mount and frame that one! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts