Pressing


Today I was out collecting plants to press and dry. Lynn at hercreativespirit.blogspot.com has a tutorial on how to mount dried flowers to make very pretty bookmarks. All you need for this project is dried flowers, wax paper, tissue paper and glue. Eva and I added metallic paint to our creations. I had some pressed feverfew and a few other plants already pressed.




front



                                                                              back

Eva was thrilled to take this picture of Chow Wow and Fuzz-a-roo. Usually Chow is chasing our cats out of the yard. The picture proves it's all an act!


Comments

  1. Your photos are so welcoming! Love love your blog!!!

    It is a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely project. I would try that if I had the space.

    Woofie hug to Chow Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute photo, I want to hug those two...I can so relate about
    organizing, luckily my husband is a little bit cluttery too, so there are no comments about tidying up! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful art work, I am so happy you enjoyed the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts