Red




I think I may have sold this wall hanging! It hangs in a store window that I decorate. It's made of three brown bags, the foil flowers are made out of Hersey Kisses (candy) foil and foil that was around the pot of an Easter flower. Its nice that someone likes my art work but even better that I don't have to bring it home and find a place to keep it, it's rather large!  I have not tried hard to sell my work. At this time I'm just trying to get outlets set up and learn how to use the blog site, Flikr and one day soon Etsy.
While learning how cyber space works I also am working on a 4th of July themed window for a store, decorations for a 50th wedding anniversary party and an art show entry. A nearby town is celebrating its successful recycling program. They are having a recycled art contest. How perfect for me!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your daughter finishing 2nd grade today Jill! thanks for stopping in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts