Mail Art!
 
During Art Camp, campers made postcards for a mail art show being held in Richmond, VA.
 
Richmond will be hosting the UCI Road World Championships September 19-27.
About 1,000 top cyclist from 75 countries will take part in the race.
 
A bicycle themed  art show will take place during race week.
The postcards will be hung in local businesses for the 450,000 expected visitors to view.
 
There is still time to make a postcard and be part of this event.
 
Deadline September 1, 2015
 
No jury, no returns, family friendly
 
Send to:
Mim/bicycles
2422 Floyd Ave.
Richmond, VA 23220-4410
 
To see all of the entries for the show visit Mim here
 
Summer camp is officially over. I know, it's still summer but the college age counselors have to prepare for the start of school. I'm glad to be getting back to my life. This week I'm putting my house in order, literally and figuratively. Next week I will be back in the studio! I've missed my studio.
 
Have a great day and stop back soon!
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts