Mail Love


I thought I would share some of the things that have
been showning up in my mailbox.

This fun postcard is from Corrine at
Sparkle Days Studio, it's a .com.

Corrine = FUN!



This cool postcard is from Katie at
The Red Tin.
Katie has been carving stamps and stamping her heart out of late.
She has been doing some amazing stuff, stop by her blog.


Now this postcard came with a handmade book I won on Karen's
blog ( I am Rushmore) giveaway.

If you need a laugh visit Karen. She mixes jokes and bad puns
with her art.


Thanks ladies, you make my day with mail art!

Busy week ahead of me.
The juried art exhibit I entered the scrap metal photo starts on the 12th.
There is a big reception and an art auction ( donated art) connected to the show.
The event is Martinis with Monet and it's at the
Cranberry Highlands Golf Course Clubhouse.
The show winners will be anounced that night.
The event will raise money to start a local artist association.

There is a $1,000 worth of prize money and two corporations have
pledged to buy art from the show.

Needless to say they had tons of enties, 180 to be exact.
Ninty pieces are in the show, I made it in!

I can't made the Martinis with Monet event due to theater camp
obligations.

Well, if they call and tell I won anything then I will be there!

Wish me luck!




Comments

  1. Good luck, but with your talent, you don't need luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the show. I bet your photo will be bought! I putting that out there....fun mail, I got one of Katie's fab ladies too and Karen's mail is super duper and her booklets are the best. Enjoy. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!

    So glad you like the card- you got lots of fun mail art! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck this week! Either way, you're a winner, and what could be better than a few martinis with a little Monet? Have a blast and keep us posted.xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts