Mail Art!

"I saw it at the library" or "Things found at the library"

Evans City Public Library
Mail Art Show
September - November 2018

I saw it at the library

Here is the 9th posting for this mail art show.
All together 113 works of art where included in the show. Many of the artist used  envelopes as extensions of there work and were  also included in the show. I haven't posted many of the envelopes...maybe that will a mail art show by it's self!




 Horvath Piroska
Austria




          Horvath Piroska
Austria
(I think some of her work was to be in the Classic Horror Film show, I made a few mistakes)
Thank you Horvath we love your work.

 Katerina Nikoltov
Greece


The back of the artwork says Germany.
I'm thinking the artists name is on the front?

Thank you to all the artist who participated.
You helped the library put on a grand show!

The library held a second mail art show,
Classic Horror Films.
October - November 2018
The artwork from that show will be posted here starting next week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts