"I saw it at the library" or "Things found at the library

Evans City Public Library
Mail Art Show
September - November 2018

This is the 5th post for the I saw it at the library mail art show.
(make sure you see the earlier posts, you don't want to miss all the fabulous artwork from around the world)
Today's post is a long one. Enjoy! 

Marina Salmaso
Denmark
All the materials used to make this artwork are from the
Det KGL. Bibliotek
Royal Danish Library

Library love!

Henk J. Van Ooyen
Holland

Simon Warren
United Kingdom
Two wonderful hand written books.


Monsenhor enVide neFelibata 
  ( I believe that is the artist name, apologies if I am wronge)
Spain
Information on the backside of the artwork:
Mailart & Artbymail
www.mailart.yzonk.com


Pedro Bericat
Spain


Horst Tress
Germany

Susanne Schumacher
Germany

Anja Mattila-Tolvanen
Finland

Karen Wood
CA, U.S.A
Note on the back of the artwork:
"Here's an illustrated recreation of my most recent trip to the library."

Luci Godycki
Australia

Sheila Wright
Canada


Carol A. Bertolotti
NJ, U.S.A
Carol sent a lovely note along with this collection of artwork:
"I could not resist sending these cards from my various library shows."
Carol goes on to express her love of libraries.
Thank you Carol!


Enzo Salanitro
Italy


Uta Richter
Switzerland


    Jaromir Svozilik
Norway

Many thanks to all the artist who shared their artwork with the library.
We are honored.
More mail art from the
I saw it at the library mail art show to come, stop back soon!



Comments

Popular Posts