#CreativeSprint



The Creative Sprint (make art everyday in April) continues. Every morning at 8:00 a.m. sharp I get an email containing the day's art prompt.

Day #6    Make something in a box. Any type of box will do.

I placed things in a box. I found all these treasures while taking a hike that morning (4/6/15). The other highlight of the hike was hearing spring peepers.



Creative Sprint #7    What can you do with just one dollar? Use a dollar bill (or equivalent amount of change) as your medium or inspiration today.

I call this one, "Peeking over  the top."




 
Creative Sprint # 8    Flip to a random page in a book at hand and make something inspired by the first sentence you read.
 
 
I used the second sentence I found. I ask you, what would you do with this first sentence?
 
                                  He was a large man who took up most of the front seat.
 
I closed the book, asked for a good sentence and ....I got this...
 
                                             Josh thought it might be Egyptian.
 
Okay, I can work with that. I present my name in Hieroglyphics.  It seems my name is made up of a snake, a reed and two lions. Yes those are lions!
 
I received day #9's prompt  a little while ago. I better get to work.
 
Have a great day and stop back soon!
 


Comments

Popular Posts